Connect with us

NEWS

BREAKING: Tom Holland breaks his silence on rumours that he is the next

Published

on

 

Tom Holland breaks his silence on rumours that he is the next James Bond: ‘It’s the pinnacle of working in our industry’

During a conversation with celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay on his YouTube channel, Tom was asked about the Bond reports. “Listen, there’s speculation at the moment. We’ll keep it to a minimum for now. We’ll get there one day,” he said. The actor shared that he would love the opportunity to play James Bond someday. “Every young British actor, it’s the pinnacle of working in our industry. I already consider myself to be the luckiest kid alive; I could not have dreamed to have the career that I have,” said Tom.

Several actors, including Holland, Jacob Elordi, and Harris Dickinson, have been rumoured to be frontrunners for the part.

The James Bond franchise is being rebooted after the IP was taken over by Amazon MGM Studios earlier this year. Set to be directed by Denis Villeneuve and written by Steven Knight, the film is currently in development and is expected to bring aboard the next 007 after Daniel Craig stepped down from the role in 2021.

Not much is known about the next James Bond film or its casting. With Villeneuve currently busy with Dune: Messiah, it is unlikely that the film will begin production soon. The film will be produced by Amy Pascal and David Heyman.

But before that Tom will be seen in Spider-Man: Brand New Day, his fourth solo film as Marvel’s web-slinging superhero. The first look of the Marvel and Sony co-production was unveiled on Saturday. Filming is currently underway in Glasgow. Spider-Man: Brand New Day will release on July 31, 2026.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS16 hours ago

SAD NEWS: 30 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds, husband of actress Blake Lively, along with her family confirmed that she had … mor

NEWS17 hours ago

HOLLYWOOD SHOCK: Selena Williams Lands $1M Movie Scene Deal! Selena Williams Scores Massive Role in Upcoming Blockbuster-Fans Can’t Wait!

NEWS19 hours ago

What happened to 26 year old Karate Kid Jaden Smith? How sad! It was with a heavy heart that we announced when he was confirmed to join…see more

NEWS4 days ago

SHOCKING: Michael Jackson Tomb Opened After 15 Years And What They Found SHOCKED The World!-EH

NEWS4 days ago

About 30 minutes ago Heavily Pregnant Olympic legend SIMONE BILES and her husband, Jonathan Owens, announced the arrival of their baby boy! The couple, who have been eagerly anticipating their first child, shared heartwarming photos of their newborn from a hospital in Houston, Texas, as they also Joyfully announce the name of their new arrival… See More Details Below 👇👇👇

NEWS1 week ago

No one asked my permission’: Meghan Markle burst into tears over Prince William’s cruel

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Michael Jackson’s biological son, B Howard, finally broke his silence and revealed the dark truth that shocked the world…

CELEBRITY1 week ago

BREAKING: “Mike Tyson LEAKS Shocking New Footage from Diddy’s CCTV Cameras!…

NEWS1 week ago

HEART BREAKING: What happened to WWE Legend Dave Bautista aged 55 years old ? It so sad! with heavy heart that we announced as he’s confirmed to be in…see more

NEWS2 weeks ago

JUST IN: ELON MUSK, The cofounder of xAI is leaving the company. He says he’s learned 2 main things from…

NEWS2 weeks ago

At The Movies: The Shadow’s Edge a reunion of Jackie Chan and Tony Leung Ka Fai ruined by

NEWS2 weeks ago

Breaking – Trump diagnosed with ‘chronic venous insufficiency’ Say’s White House…

Copyright © 2025 USAtoss